View Single Post
      06-17-2018, 10:45 AM   #5
Trubester88
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

I appreciate the responses, they certainly help. I called the dealership to see if they could check customs in Zoll and the salesman responded that I may need to pay a 10% tax on the imported steering wheel ($182) and perhaps an extra 19%. I was pretty annoyed to hear that they never received a slip either from customs letting the dealership know a package was waiting for them.

After all these crazy explanations from the salesman, he called me back yesterday (Saturday) to let me know my M performance digital steering wheel had arrived a week ago... after I was worried the package had been taken, was missing, or stuck in customs it was at the dealership for an entire week. I wasn’t even mad any more, just relieved they received it and I didn’t have to file for a lost mail item.

Finally, I will pick up my car in two weeks missing the M Performance exhaust with titanium tips, and missing the carbon fiber shifter and e-brake so I will be turning to IND for their better looking lit version.

I pick up my car in 8 days in Germany after I fly from the UK and will take the car for it’s Inaugural drive through southern Germany, Austria, and to my new home in Northen Italy just south of the dolomite mountains. My best friend from Washington State is flying out to meet me in Germany for this inaugural drive and we will certainly take the longest, windiest roads to put the car through the break in period. I am super excited to finally receive the car. Does anyone have suggestions for finding an M performance exhaust in Italy? As soon as I arrive to Italy I will either XPEL wrap the car, or install the m performance exhaust.
Appreciate 0