View Single Post
      06-14-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
Trubester88
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Germany Dealer says they can’t order M Performance exhaust

I am an American in the military living in Europe and over two months ago placed a down payment for a LBB manual M2 with a set pickup date of 26 June from a dealership in Germany. I also requested a plethora of M performance parts including the M Performance exhaust, titanium exhaust tips, and carbon fiber shifter and handbrake. Two months ago, the sales rep I have been dealing with gave me a list from his parts department for the above mentioned parts including install and I still have the email. Today, he informed me they are unable to order the performance exhaust in Germany, and the shifter is back ordered and cannot be ordered. I think he is full of shit. I kept communicating with him for months and now we are one week from me flying to Germany to pick up the car. Has anyone heard of anyone unable to order and install the M performance exhaust in Germany?

Second, I purchased the digital M performance steering in the US and sent the package to the dealer for install on 31 May. USPS shows the package has been sitting at an unknown transit facility since 7 June and it is now 14 June. I hope my steering wheel isn’t lost