View Single Post
      07-11-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
David@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: M2

Active Autowerke | M2 with BC Forged Track Wheels

Last week our BC Forged wheels came in and we had the chance to mount up our 275/35/18 Nitto NT05's and throw them on the car. We worked closely with BC to spec the perfect offsets for this car so that we could run a square wheel and tire setup. The front wheels are within a few MM of the strut and with -2.5* front camber the tire fits nicely in the fender. I don't think a larger wheel/tire combination is possible without modifying the fenders.

The wheels are BC Forged RZ39 in Matte Bronze. 18x10 et35 with a 12mm spacer up front. On our scales they came out to 19.4lbs each.

The Nitto's have a super stiff sidewall with a decently soft compound so I'm excited to get them scrubbed in and on the track. I also have to mention that with the amount of times I've had the front wheels on and off the car, the Motorsport Hardware stud conversion made life so much easier. We're running their pitch conversion stud which converts the wheel mounting threads of the stud to 14x1.5 to make the threads stronger for repeated and heavy use.

We'll be at Sebring International Raceway next weekend to put down some more laps with the updated car so I'll be able to update next week about how the car handles with the larger square tires!

I'll definitely be posting some more photos once we get the car aligned and corner balanced at it's final ride height!

Appreciate 10
neo871142.00