View Single Post
      08-06-2020, 06:41 AM   #11
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
I've been with my kids almost 24/7 for past 2.5 years, so this has been my daily life and nothing changed. What I do want, is for my kid to be able to go to daycare, play with other kids and obviously not wear any masks(not required in daycare). It would also make no sense for workers in daycare to wear them in such a closed space. If the virus is there, you will check it because surgical masks for stop it

This whole quarantine was about not overwhelming the hospital and flattening the curve, it was never about stopping the virus. In the very beginning they said over 70% of population will get covid. For months now covid cases have been increasing and death rates have decreasing and its the good news, i dont know why media is trying to push it as negative. And on top of it all, the flu is more dangerous for kids then covid. From 0 to 19 years old there hasn't been even 1 death in my state and across the entire USA numbers are extremely low. According to CDC, flu kills like 500-600 kids each year i think.

Especially mad at the teachers pushing schools to stay closed, while fckers staying home and getting unemployment. Take away the money and tomorrow you will have teachers protest to open schools
And on top that, the teacher's unions pushing the sky is falling scenario and their ridiculous demands around when they'll get back into the classroom. Forget which school district this came out of. But one district wanted to put restrictions around virtual teaching because of the stress it puts on teachers due to their home environment being broadcast out to the public to see.

I don't know if there is any legal ability to do this, but teachers need to be declared essential personnel to stop this nonsense.
Appreciate 0