View Single Post
      08-06-2020, 06:26 AM   #10
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hammock View Post
I feel like the parents who are pushing the hardest for schools to reopen are the ones finally realizing how shitty their kids are and are probably sick of having their kids around 24/7.
I've been with my kid almost 24/7 for past 2.5 years, so this has been my daily life and nothing changed. What I do want, is for my kid to be able to go to daycare, play with other kids and obviously not wear any masks(not required in daycare). It would also make no sense for workers in daycare to wear them in such a closed space. If the virus is there, you will get it because surgical masks don't stop it

This whole quarantine was about not overwhelming the hospitals and flattening the curve, it was never about stopping the virus. In the very beginning they said over 70% of population will get covid. For months now covid cases have been increasing and death rates have decreasing and its the good news, i dont know why media is trying to push it as negative. And on top of it all, the flu is more dangerous for kids then covid. From 0 to 19 years old there hasn't been even 1 death in my state and across the entire USA numbers are extremely low. According to CDC, flu kills like 500-600 kids each year i think.

Especially mad at the teachers pushing schools to stay closed, while fckers staying home and getting unemployment. Take away the money and tomorrow you will have teachers protest to open schools

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 08-06-2020 at 07:02 AM..
Appreciate 2
zx10guy5149.50