View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 10:14 PM   #12
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by praxis218 View Post
I thought M was hype till I drove one, couldn't get the grin off my face, and then bought it on the spot!
The way the chassis communicates back to you and the confidence in handling is worlds apart.

I've had lots of 3-series cars (see my signature). And the funny thing is the M3 has been the best daily driver I've had. Lots of usable power on the streets with the right tires. The adaptive suspension and non-RFT tires gives it a comfortable ride.

I couldn't care less they call the M340i a M car. The M340i is a good car. I would buy one. It's just that the actual M cars just have a way better driving experience. I would only cringe if they start putting M badges on a 320i.
I’ve always thought the perfect unflappable suspension was what made the m cars the best. I always got mine with the stick. The manual tranny was the weak link of the M 3 in my opinion. The piped in sound was a bit tacky. The low stance and wide hips are just about perfect. I think the m340 engine sounds better as well

The m340 with the adaptive suspension and non run flat Michelin tires is pretty damn near perfect
Appreciate 1
maxnix205.00