View Single Post
      12-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #17
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
All cuts are minimal, but they are cuts regardless. I was against any mods at the beginning. A month after buying the car it was already lowered. Now a year after it has its fair share of changes including the intercooler that cut up some potions and also the carbon lip which screws into the bumper to reinforce and ensure it's still there when you hit 140-150mph.

I am running stock tires. I do lose traction much more than when stock but nothing crazy. The car puts the power down. I can't help with your decision on the bigger turbo or tune since I don't have any of them.

I can tell you that I did pick the intercooler since these cars suffer of heat soak and being in FL as soon as those IAT go up, you will be robbed of power.

As is the car laid down 411whp and 443tq using the assortment of DINAN parts. That is more than enough for now for me. Next year that might change.
Oh, I didn't realize you don't have the upgraded turbo. Your power is in between the Dinan P1 and P2 packages. Which is good to know. I was planning on doing a 265/285 tire upgrade, whichever route I went. So I think I'll be good with that. Thanks for the info. Cheers!
Appreciate 1
BAN_M2C4153.00