View Single Post
      07-31-2023, 09:56 AM   #63
FMOS Racing
Boost All the Things
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain slowly View Post
It's Enabled's super duper custom M4GTS plus tune. Highly recommended, feels OEM
I posted this on another thread, but felt like it would be appropriate to add to this one, too.

I picked up a JB4 a few months ago, but never installed it - I used a JB4 on a E92 335i and was very happy with it. But, I decided I wanted a more "integrated" approach.

My 2021 is now "Enabled", and I'm absolutely thrilled with the difference. Coming from a big power car, I found the stock M2C acceleration to be slightly "Meh", especially with how flat the power delivery was from 5500 to redline. That's definitely cured, and the power level much better matches the capabilities of the chassis. My heart was racing during a few fun jaunts yesterday, and at a couple of points, I had to remind myself to relax my grip on the steering wheel a bit. The third into fourth gear pull from this thing is definitely breathtaking now. Good stuff!!

I second the comments about how OEM it feels. There isn't anything about the tune that sneaks up or feels "off." It's a fantastic improvement. I appreciate that Enabled doesn't shoot for huge number hero dyno runs by spiking the boost/torque, and instead puts together a safe, flexible, very easy to live with tune.
Appreciate 8
CSBM52754.50
MSH_132.00
(K)1279.50
FaRKle!4023.50
imOFP210.50