View Single Post
      02-05-2020, 09:45 PM   #9
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2MGM View Post
Hey OG glad you started a track focused chit chat thread.
I’m having a ton of fun at the local Texas tracks (MSR-H, MSR-C, ECR, COTA) with my 17 w/ DCT.
It’s a drive-er, so keeping it sane for now.
I tracked in Texas heat all last summer, and didn’t experience any heat related issues..but I don’t push to hard. I do have a Evo 2 IC, WMI, Akra down pipe, and BM3 tune.
Car has been stone cold reliable (knock on wood) and a hoot to wheel around. I’m sure that we’ll be seeing more and more of the M2 on track as time goes by.
Hey M2MGM - hope all is well! Were you at at cota with chin this weekend? I was just there Saturday does some testing with the M3 - think I saw you flying around the track though. This was me:

Was awesome seeing a few M2s out there this weekend - especially a few I hadn’t seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Swift springs installed today on my OG M2. Loving it so far. Can’t wait for track season to start back up! Got in on the Apex group buy - wish it wasn’t so hard to fit big fat tires under the front fenders.
Yeah not the easiest platform to get tires/wheels figured out for. Max I have been able to get is 275 Hoosier R7s in the front. What tire & wheel combo are you going with? When does track season start back up for you?
Appreciate 0