First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Glad you are keeping it respectful

incorrect.

I'm not claiming bootmod3 is better just because it offers more features. I'm claiming bootmod3 is the better option because it just as reliable, has more features and more power.

In your first 2 points, you are comparing OTS maps to a custom map. It sounds like you do not know the difference.

Offering a warranty does not make the tune any more reliable. I can offer my own tune tomorrow and offer lifetime warranty.
That does not make my tune more reliable than Carbahn just because my warranty is longer.
What makes the tune reliable is customer feedback/history.

For the millionth time, I believe both are just as reliable

yes they all report to me that's how i know, you certainly made your point here

I confirmed with bm3 the number of users is closer to 45k.
the safest estimate of N55 would be 10k

Bootmod3 is the most proven tune on the market with the largest customer base. Its one of the most reliable tunes, to claim otherwise is ridiculous

You are nitpicking my points to try and change the subject, it's just not working.

You claimed that the fact is that it carries a higher risk of damaging someone's car than Carbahn.

What's your proof or data? Absolutely nothing

Your only argument is that Bootmod3 is not as safe because it gives users the flexibility to create their own maps if they want to.

In this case, you are comparing user-created maps to an OTS map. I suggest you do some reading on the difference between the two and for now stick to comparing OTS maps between both tunes
For the millionth time, one tune offers a warranty and the other doesn't. Hence, they pose different levels of risk of loss to the customer. If you are so confident that BM3 is just as reliable then why don't you offer your own warranty for it when someone buys it from your store? At that point the risk level would be comparable.
Appreciate 0