View Single Post
      10-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #35
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
What is a proper M car anyway? Ever own one before?
The F80 is in a weird spot that it's too big to be a pure weekend car, but too small for my needs as a sole DD because I have 2 big dogs. If they had made an F81, I would glaly would have sold everything I have and bought one of those! Even the E39 M5 doesn't really fit my need, but are you going to tell me that it's not a "proper" M car? Don't know what made you think I wouldn't consider an F80. If the M2 doesn't quite work out, the F80 is well within my radar of next car I add to my E92.

Like I said, the Corvette is a hell of a value. But if you are looking for a practical, fast and fun car, what are you going to get? A Mustang or Camaro? Hardly compact lightweight cars are they.

I see that in every thread, you keep saying how everything has gone to hell since the E46 M3. Ever driven any of them by any chance?

If the M2 doesn't fix BMW.. then no sense in going with a M4, when for the same size car you can go American V8.

People pay a premium for BMW M-car, because of their compact size & performance. If M-Cars are no longer respectable in size & weight, why pay a premium for them..?
Appreciate 0