Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Looks like they had a child seat in rear driver's side. They even have blue tipped lug nuts. Dealer likely didn't give the person that traded it in much of anything for the upgrades. I agree that it could might be had in the 56k to 58k range. I bet dealer only paid 50k for it.
Medphysdave

We are realistically looking at $65K M2C with $20K+ of ///M Performance upgrades that can be likely had for $58K. Yes, slightly broken in (10K miles), but EVERY car falls into the exact same category once it is driven off the lot.

I cannot confirm, but I seriously doubt the original owner did not get the 1,200 mile service done. Hard to imagine anyone would put so much thought and money into a vehicle and abandon free/routine maintenance.

Very interesting how little those 'upgrades' are worth when it comes to initial resale . . . and how valuable they are to the next buyer. Better stated, how much value the next owner will be getting.

I wonder how this will equate to the M2CS down the road when it comes to resale value?

///AVM
All those specific upgrades only matter to a select few people who happen to care about those upgrades.

I see it like renovations before selling your house....you may or may not get your money back on it.

Typically you don't! I think that translates to cars as well.
Absolutely!

Original owner lost his ass on 'upgrades.' Next owner gonna reap reward.

Of course upgrades are buyer specific, just as the stock M2C vs 'whatever' is a matter of preference. That stated, the car in mention is jam packed with ///M Performance parts that are wildly popular on this forum. . . and with prospective M2CS buyers.

Perhaps not you nor I, but somebody is going to get one hell of a deal on one hell of vehicle.

///AVM
Appreciate 1
Tornado1M1206.00