Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Looks like they had a child seat in rear driver's side. They even have blue tipped lug nuts. Dealer likely didn't give the person that traded it in much of anything for the upgrades. I agree that it could might be had in the 56k to 58k range. I bet dealer only paid 50k for it.
Medphysdave

We are realistically looking at $65K M2C with $20K+ of ///M Performance upgrades that can be likely had for $58K. Yes, slightly broken in (10K miles), but EVERY car falls into the exact same category once it is driven off the lot.

I cannot confirm, but I seriously doubt the original owner did not get the 1,200 mile service done. Hard to imagine anyone would put so much thought and money into a vehicle and abandon free/routine maintenance.

Very interesting how little those 'upgrades' are worth when it comes to initial resale . . . and how valuable they are to the next buyer. Better stated, how much value the next owner will be getting.

I wonder how this will equate to the M2CS down the road when it comes to resale value?

///AVM
All those specific upgrades only matter to a select few people who happen to care about those upgrades.

I see it like renovations before selling your house....you may or may not get your money back on it.

Typically you don't! I think that translates to cars as well.
Appreciate 0