nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Omg I thought I was just hearing things but seeing someone else type this out makes me think it wasn't just in my head. I also went from 5.5 directly to 5.7 (had a short stint with 5.6 but went back to 5.5 immediately cuz of burbles)

I can't be sure but i also thought the exhaust note sounded quieter and muffled but figured it could've been my sport cat taking a hit from a bit too much burble. Going catless soon though so we will see.

Still not 100% sure but reading your comment got me thinking again
I went from 5.3 to 5.6 and then 5.7, with the burbles set to OEM.

5.6: Very muffled OEM-like burbles.

5.7: Non-OEM unmuffled burbles. Car would burble actively in Comfort mode, would burble less aggressively in Sport+... before all hell suddenly breaks loose and it just starts burbling super-aggressively. It's like it builds up 5-6 soft burbles, and then boom 5-6 WW3 burbles.

I reverted to 5.3 as I live near prominent politicians and government officials, and I don't want to draw more attention than I already do, and burble control in different modes is vital.

Didn't open a ticket or complain as I don't wanna be "that guy" who only cares about burbles... I know sooner than later it'll be resolved quietly, and once it does, I'll flash it.

BM3 FTW.
Noticed that when I ran oem burbles. For some reason BM3's OEM setting isn't very close to oem stock tune at all. However I think it has to do with the fact that burbles are not just a simple values here and there to change but it's a complex system so they tried to get as close as possible
Appreciate 0