09-15-2015, 11:06 AM   #149
M3 n X5M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 M, 2008 e90 M3 6 MT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
I just spoke to Classic BMW in Cleveland, OH and the CA just told me the M2 does not exist. There is no M2 SOP, let alone a delay in that SOP. They don't have an official wait either b/c QUOTE, "There is no car!"

Could this have any validity at all? Out of the 1/2 dozen dealerships I've contacted, this is the only dealership that has told me "There is no car"

As you all are too...I AM TIRED OF WAITING
Guys, just because our colleague on the forum was told this information by his dealer, and he is relaying it here, does not mean we should be so critical of this report.

Miiipilot, it sounds to me like this may not be correct. It is good that you share what you know with us. However, from the spyshots and all the rumors and "inside infromation" from interviews etc, it seems the M2 is coming.

Is the car in the system to identify like say the M4 GTS was a little ahead of schedule? No. But that is not a concern. The important thing is there is a market for this car, and the manufacturer is hinting through allowed observations on open roads that the new M2 car is coming.

All of us reading the M2 threads are anxious to know more, just like you.
Appreciate 0