View Single Post
      03-28-2020, 03:12 PM   #141
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
The news is just horrible - we must all continue to take every precaution possible to social distance, wash hands OFTEN, leave our shoes outside or in the garage, use disinfectant wipes on items that we bring into our homes (grocery items that are in boxes/plastic), home deliveries, mail (our mail system sends us a daily email with scans of items to be delivered that day - if it is just junk mail we don't go to the mailbox - if it is important we wear disposable gloves and sort the mail in the garage and place all envelopes etc in the recycling bin) and then bring just the important mail inside - we do this together with one wearing disposable gloves and one reaching into remove the important documents to minimize risk to both of us; we have limited trips to the grocery store to just me - and I wear disposable gloves and do not touch my face and I take a sandwich bag with disinfectant wipes in it and I THOROUGHLY wipe down the shopping cart before placing items in the cart.

None of this is a guarantee, just precaution - stay safe and healthy.
Yes I think you'll find we all do that now to be safe. At our Costco when last I went someone was wiping down the trolley handles before the customers took them, it's also a good idea to wear something on your head like a baseball cap.
Appreciate 1