04-23-2019, 04:14 PM   #474
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Hitting the nail on the head. Diet is such a pain in the ass while on travel. For longer periods of time I'll try to get a room w/ a kitchen of some sort and actually get to the grocery store. For my typical week long trips you're absolutely right it's difficult to find some healthy options. Although on travel I tend not to snack at all so I'll be a little more lenient with my meals. My go tos are chipotle, chinese, jersey mikes/jimmy johns, and gas stations like wawa where I can load up on protein bars and water. Fact of the matter is it's damn near impossible to be strict, make do with what you can haha

I feel the same. Unless you're prepping for a contest.... A week of not being at 100% on your diet game isn't going to hurt you.

I also feel that if your in decent shape, you can maintain and still make progress even just keeping up with about 80% of your diet. Worst thing is you gain some water weight that will come off pretty easily.

Honestly I overeat a little as I lose weight too easily. I try to make sensible choices, but if I'm being entertained.....I am not going to offend my host.

I've seen people who will haul containers of food into places because they feel one meal will make or break them....and that just isn't the case in my opinion.

Life is way too short to be that self-centered unless of course you are dealing with a medical issue that requires you to eat a certain way!
Appreciate 1
JP102462.00