View Single Post
      12-27-2018, 12:23 AM   #116
grl.racr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, MK8 R, RS6 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMarioM2 View Post
I have an M2 PE and on occasion, I have the same issue. I'll double click but nothing happens. Usually, this is if I try turning it on later, not right away upon startup. But there's no real consistent behavior I've been able to document.

The good news is it only happens occasionally. And usually after a few tries it does tend to work. But I don't think it has anything to do with the battery because it's been an issue for over a year.

That said, I love the exhaust and have never had issues with it turning off randomly on it's own. Traction mode is where it's at for cruising around city streets.
It’s funny, mine does the exact opposite. If I try to open the valves too close after start up sometimes there’s a lag/delay. But if I open them after driving or letting the car run it connects immediately.

I put my remote in the door panel to free up my second cup holder and I notice it seems to have a weak connection from that spot. I have to physically lift it up into the cabin most times also. Great sounding exhaust albeit a bit finicky sometimes.