Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluem2 View Post
Hi Andrew thanks for the fast reply

I’ll get the car checked by the installer and see if they missed something. Also I noticed another forum member mentioning the change of gaskets? Could this be the reason for the vibrations ? The joining area between the Fabspeed downpipe and remus?

Ya I don’t want to play around and mess with the warranty even though the exhaust may have voided it
So, if I do bring it back to the dealer and ask them to check will it be possible that they just diss we are not going to touch it as you ve modified it and changed the exhaust.

Living in a region where cars cost 2-3 times as much as the US doesn’t help and parts incur 36% duty as soon as it reaches our shores. So it would be shot to lose the warranty or need to remove the parts I installed. Probably the risks we take by not leaving it alone haha
Unless they can prove the part you installed caused the fault you're experiencing they can't yank your warranty so don't be afraid to take the car in. As long as you don't tune the ECU you should be safe on mods.