View Single Post
      10-15-2017, 03:20 PM   #5
Tano
Lieutenant
Hungary
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

So my story continues.
Finally on Friday i collected my car. It was a long 6 hours trip from my workplace to the dealership but it worthed it.
The car had only 3 km on the clock so i was very happy with it.

Everything went well, the sound of the car is much better than in the Youtube videos. This is my favorite part about it so far, since it is still running in.
Right after take over i installed some masking tape on the front of the car to prevent stone chips, it will get some paint protection next week. I asked the dealership to leave the transport protection tape on too.

I ordered some M Perf. accessories too, which are installed inside. Namely the carbon steering wheel insert, alu pedal set, handbrake handle and the illuminated alu gear shift knob. With these the interior looks very unified.
Other part i ordered is the side spoiler which i will install after the paint protection film.

After the long trip back i was very satisfied with the car. Since then i got used to the iDrive too which i did not have in my previous E46 so it was new for me.
I have a question for you more experienced guys regarding TPMS. Is it possible to put it on split screen? Earlier i saw pictures that it was there but i can not set it up in this iDrive. What am i missing?

The next day i installed the door seals. It was quite an easy job.

And also installed the RKP rear spoiler. it look s fantastic IMO.

Finally on this day i installed my mirror integrated dash cam. It gets power from the front roof interior lights connector. It took some time to remove the panel but finally everything is working properly.

This will be the end for today but i will keep posting my further updates in the future since i have some plans and accessories in my inventory already.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2