F87Tomei
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.29]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
If you want to move past the limits of the OG’s cooling that you are finding right now I would definitely consider the move to the comp. The OG is a lovely car but the ceiling is definitely lower and much much harder to try to break through than the comp. And with moving to another hot climate (also adding humidity to the mix) that will not get any better here. And if you plan to compete I do not see a case where an OG can out pace a comp no matter how the rules are set up. If you can live with the power being pulled though then the OG is a pure joy to drive with how nimble and balanced it is. And on tracks that are not power sensitive it can absolutely shine. Even at that though if planning to compete I would still strongly consider getting into an S55. Being able to add power and not get punished even more in heat management goes a long ways.

Really just comes down to what you ultimately want to do with the car.
Yea that’s exactly how I am feeling, the car feels absolutely amazing to drive right now with the current set up, but I’ve noticed i just can’t keep up with the the pace of not only the M2C, but the F8X chassis with the s55. I’m sure it’ll be worse when I move to a hotter climate as well.

Thank you very much for the input.
Appreciate 0