View Single Post
      03-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #466
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Please stop spreading mis-information. The VRSF 6.5" Competition HD along with the 6.5" Race FMIC were both designed using CFD analysis and both incorporate incredibly efficient cast end tanks. The fin packs were specifically engineered to provide the best balance between external cooling and internal flow. There's nothing old school about our intercoolers

The VRSF 6.5" Race will outcool EVERY intercooler you've listed and it's currently featured on both the fastest N55 powered car along with the highest horsepower. It's less expensive because we don't slap on a BMW tax like the other brands mentioned.

Here's a 2nd through 4th gear pull with our 6.5" Race FMIC. The starting temp is 89 degrees and ends at 86 degrees. 3 degrees lower than the initial starting temp.

Here's another set of logs from a customer who upgraded to the VRSF 6.5" Race FMIC from the Wagner Evo 2. He was seeing a 75 degree increase (37F - 112F) with the Wagner Evo 2 on a 2-5 gear pull where the VRSF only saw a 39 degree increase (50F to 89F).

Impressive stuff. I’ll admit that I got confused looking at the VRSF stuff and wasn’t sure if the 6” and the race were the same.

Any data on pressure drop/throttle response? How modifications needed to install it? Running any sales?
Appreciate 1
243Racing1447.50