View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 07:10 PM   #933
JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Wow some heated discussions that have escalated the last 12-24 hours...

So a few members are adamant on saying the CS is not enough of an upgrade and a complete waste of money. Ok, really depends how you define an upgrade.

As stated earlier, up to a certain point, I don't see the huge performance benefit. Especially when I don't intend to track the vehicle. However, I do care about the "specialness" of the vehicle, by adding enhanced quality materials into an otherwise "regular" vehicle.

For me, I love the addition of the adaptive suspension, the merino seats are superb, the carbon bits add differentiation and enhances the overall look of the car. As Poochie has mentioned, if they roll this out to the last gen M2C, I would be all over it. But unfortunately, it is only available at the M2CS level. And for that, I appreciate BMW for adding the parts bin of other models into the M2.

Oh and I need a "usable" backseat and I would prefer to buy new since I plan to keep this vehicle for awhile. I like the sentimental value of bonding with the car since the beginning
cptobvious2531.50