View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 05:59 PM   #930
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowM2C View Post
The M2CS is a bog standard M2C with some carbon fiber accessories tacked on. Oooooo.
Quote:
Ricing out a M2C, making it heavier, and installing a worse suspension won't make it anything but fail status.
This is the first CS to be a downgrade from the C.
Quote:
Let's go down the list since the people in the back can't hear:
The M2CS is heavier than the M2C. Downgrade.
The M2CS has adaptive suspension. Downgrade.
The M2CS has a ton of carbon fiber, still heavier than M2C. Rice.
The M2CS has exactly the same brakes just carbon rotors. Downgrade, steel rotors stop better.
The M2CS has the same engine just different tune. An upgrade off the lot and the only factor making the M2CS faster off the showroom floor, but any C owner can flash their car to 500whp so...
So what makes the CS so much better? Because with what we know about it other than a hotter tune, it's worse.
Quote:
I'm just going to ignore the CS exists, it's an embarrassment. 25k over a M2C for a heavier car with ricer mods.
Quote:
once and a while someone knowledgeable new comes in who reads nothing but utter nonsense and misinformation and has to set the record straight. In the end, forums are just circlejerks of misinformation and censorship to boast sales to paid sponsors. I won’t be here long, this group has nothing to offer me in terms of furthering my education unless I wanna know about blowmotor3 tune or some Chinese stick on ricer carbon fiber spoiler that will fly off or fade within a year.
Are you done yet ?

"Life is like that...sometimes you have to peel off the bitterness in order to get to the part that is sweet." (Ken Poirot)
ktmM316.50
pz6193278.50