11-19-2019, 07:18 AM   #1518
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I came across those a pretty long time ago. Think I mentioned it once in one of the posts here. They work so great, I actually bought a pair to take with me to the gym. Everyone kept wanting to borrow them, so the gym owner bought one. It disappeared, and he bought another...then that one turned up missing. He said screw it...so now I'm taking mine again when I go and don't leave it unattended.

I have a close-grip neutral and a Medium Grip Supinate.

To look at it, you wouldn't think it would be any different than any other variation of a pull-down attachment.

But when using it, I swear it feels like I'm pulling with my elbows as it takes my forearms and wrist out of the equation.
Assholes stealing gym equipment. My gym is small enough that no one would ever do that. Hell I left my shaker in the shower room yesterday, my though was "well that's gone". Nope walked in this morning at 4:45 and it's sitting right on the fridge. The fridge there is stocked with pre and post workout and unlocked 24/7. When you take something out you just right your name on the list and they charge your account from there, all honor system!

100% agree. My gym has the pronate close grip, pronate medium grip, and wide grip. I've worked them into each and everyone of my back days. Really helps me out since my arm day is so close to my back day. Feel like I'm using less biceps with their grips! Big fan, if I ever change gyms I'm buying a few of them haha
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00