Rep
Drives: G80

Garage List
2021 BMW G80  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alscks0414 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh600cbr View Post
My production date was 2017-12-08 so by your math, i should have seen something on the W&W site on the 15th of december, which i didn't.

and by your math it should be received at terminal on December 20 and loaded on the 23.
Could be due to coming Holiday season. My dates are actual from my own experience but of course it could be different each case.

Canada destined vessels depart every week (if there is enough car to be loaded), and some cars do wait additional days and that depends what day your production and what day coming for those week productions will be loaded accordingly.
As BMW do their full vehicle test and inspection before releasing from factory, they could find some wrongs in yours and that could delay few days to weeks depending on what problem they have..

At this point of yours, it is nothing that we can do much to change anything up-coming. Give it a week additional. If you still do not see any updates on W&W, contact BMWGenius and your SA for them to figure out if there is any problem causing the delay.

Cheers
Good news!! As of this morning it was received at shipping port!! Looks like a New Years gift to me