View Single Post
      09-25-2017, 11:41 AM   #54
cornercase
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LCI M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post
Thanks for the heads up! Lowest I was able to find locally before this was 2.24%. Did you happen to handle your application online or did you do it in person?
Completely online.

On Sunday night, I submitted my application and photos of the Sales Contract, proof of insurance, dealer's finance manager business card and my photo ID. I also applied for and funded the checking account after I submitted my auto loan application on Sunday, and my checking account was instantly approved.

On Monday, they approved my loan and requested my most recent pay stub, clearer photos of my Sales Contract, and the front windshield sticker temporary auto registration. Funds were overnighted and delivered to the dealer by Tuesday morning.

There's a chat function on their website where you can easily communicate with your loan officer, where I set the auto pay billing date to the 28th of every month.

Not once did I say I was doing ED nor PCD. The checking account can be funded over 60 days, and I chose the Dividend Checking with $0 monthly fee if you maintain a $750 minimum average daily balance or direct deposit.

Last edited by cornercase; 09-25-2017 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 1