05-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #18
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by shao_khan View Post
Not keen on the Kidney grills - looks a bit yuk if I'm honest, but it almost looks like a one piece grill rather than the two grills. Not keen on the pointy corners either, I like the smoother rounder shaped ones (not that I'm fussy).

Seats look great but I suspect being built like your average heavy weight wrestler they wouldnt be much good for me, the LCI seats are tight

Not sure about the red stop start button, cant make my mind up, keep looking at the other thread and totally undecided.
It looks like a one-piece grill because it is a one-piece grill. That's the problem for me. I like that its black but without the twin grilles it feels like too much of a departure from BMW's signature look. It really does look like a moustache which is unfortunate.

As for the red start button and maybe I'm in the minority but I feel the red button looks a little Fisher Price in the interior. Okay maybe in an S2000 but looks out of place in luxury sports car.

I like the rest of the car though including HS. If there was plenty of availability and the price was closer to M2 pricing I would happily have one in my garage.
Appreciate 1
Alexxxx52.00