Sleeper
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '23 BSM X5///MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bracq-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
C'mon Paul, use layers and make your M2c renders first... then do the rest of your cs, gts, csl, etc. sorcery on top of your base M2c renders. I know that you know that we know that you know this is TOTALLY doable, ya know.
OK, I don't want to hijack this thread, but here's my take on the colours offered... Let's start with Sunset Orange.

I've used the press pic I like best as the base car for these colours...

Attachment 1809963
Thanks for the additional renders. No offense, the OP's are better... more realistic looking and better color rendition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bracq-BMW View Post
they look old school but are forged, so more strenght than the other M wheels and less unsprung weight. I agree that they should have worked harder on their design....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
The more that I see them, especially compared to other designs, the less that I like them.

I am thinking it will be the 437s and potentially an additional wheel down the road, but I really want to see them in person and in more real-world shots.
BMW GIVES US MORE… MORE DOUBLE SPOKES THAN ANYONE WANTED.
Remember how the 666's were originally received? Pitch forks, riots, BMW torched on a stake? I feel these wheels will follow suit once the masses get used to seeing them.
Appreciate 1
dmboone254972.00