05-05-2021, 09:22 AM   #326
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlm2c View Post
Is there an update to who is the actually taking charge of Remus USA's warranty issues? I was in talks with Michael Bower from Remus USA for over two months about a manufacturer defect (a connecting metal piece on my exhaust snapped) and then he beat around the bush/stalled for time (would respond a few days after my emails and when I contacted him again, he said he'd check with the factory again, which would be another 1-2 weeks and this just occurred over and over), then just stopped responding and completely disappeared out of the blue. Then I find out here that they're no longer the the Remus USA distributor on here, so I followed the instructions above and contacted Remus Australia at office@remus.at with my warranty issue and the background information and they never responded... Is there someone else that we can contact who can elevate warranty issues up?

I'm not trying to bad mouth Remus and I've tried to give them opportunities to step up to address the issues with my exhaust, but at this point, I've just been given the run around over and over again.
From what I know about the issue, REMUS Austria stopped responding to REMUS USA and Michael Bower a while ago which explains the lack of updates you got. Then out of the blue REMUS Austria decided to end their relationship with REMUS USA and asked that existing customers contact them directly at office@remus.at

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0