flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScotty View Post
Submitting my opinion...

They would all look good but w that mod list I think you have to go with 763s. Have you considered the gold? SO w frozen gold 763s looks pretty sweet, but I understand the orbit grey. I enjoy the under the radar look myself and gold would add some serious bling + attention. I'd say the Richland forged if you don't want to pay the M tax bc they are very close in style.

Either way, you've got one serious machine going there. Post pics of what you end up with.
*DEFINITELY* not gold. Not a fan of the color (in fact, I literally changed every hinge, doorknob and light switch in my house when I moved in because they were gold and I couldn't stand it).

I love, love, love the 763's, but paying over $4k for a set of wheels in the stock dimensions is just ludicrous. My wife would kill me, and other than looks and a little weight, it doesn't get me anything that I don't have from the stock wheels (and still sticks me with the 255/275 restriction of the poem wheels). The Richland Forged are nice (but I think the rear offsets are a little strange? I need to research that), but they're still almost $3k. The Apex's are about $1500 out the door, but I don't know what their quality is like and I'm not sold on the look yet.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to shove a 285 or 295 under the rear (the Apex's will supposedly work with a 265/30 & 295/30 combo), I'm leaning towards just putting a set of 255/275 PS4S's on the stock wheels. Reasonably cost effective and they'll work perfectly with the MP suspension w/ no camber plates or spacers needed- and the stock wheels are growing on me.

(Although I WILL investigate the Apex EC-7 package when I get some free time. Flying pretty much almost every day for the rest of the year, two days off dedicated to "Romantic Wife Time", then flying a bunch of days again followed by 737 Max training--ugh).

Last edited by flybigjet; 12-24-2020 at 11:19 PM..
Appreciate 0