View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 08:48 PM   #534
Wattens
Private
Rep
Drives: OG M2, 4C, Bentley GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
That issue was corrected a long time ago.

You seem to be going out of your way to bash VRSF while promoting CSF. Your shill is showing.
Hi Tiago,

Lesly has told me separate to this thread that the 5" will fit fine, the 6.5" will need the spacers, I asked if the spacers are included with the 6.5" intercooler? and the reply I got was "spacers are included but they arent' necessary"

I just keep getting more and more confused with different information coming all the time, half of the issue is people and distributors getting confused between the 5" and 6.5" comp and 6.5" race.

For the 6.5" Comp intercooler, can you answer the below questions I have, You can PM me if it's more appropriate but it looks like others have the same questions I do:
- Are the spacers included in the kit?
- Are the spacers for unbolting the brace and reinstalling the brace with the spacers in place to purely bring the brace towards the front of the car to give enough clearance so the intercooler doesn't hit anything?
- For install, this requires a full front bar off job, it won't slide up from the bottom like I guess the 5" one would?
- Are there instructions?
- What comes in the box?
- You mentioned the stock cooling fan shroud issues has been rectified, do the spacers throw this out at all?
- What is the 5" rated to (hp/kw)
- How far away is the M2 specific product?
- Will the M2 product fit from the bottom or still require front bar off? If it still needs a front bar removal?

I know I might sound like I'm a pedantic prick, but all I'm trying to do is throw money at your company to get more power out of my car, and i'm really struggling to justify giving my money for a product with minimal and incorrect information. I just want to install an intercooler that will at least do Stage 2 with a possibility of stage 3 in the future, and fit my other bolt on bits that I already have (VRSF catless downpipe and VRSF charge pipe).

I mean this in the most constructive way possible, but the misleading info on your website doesn't help.
Why can't there be 2 separate pages for the two different products with the different applications?
If the dimensions, weight, part numbers, photos, vehicle applications are different between the two, they should be two different product pages.

The amount of confusion having one product page for two different products is amazing, even your distributors get confused like the conversation on Facebook I've posted below. If your distributors get confused, how are the rest of us meant to buy the right product?

I do get that other guys frustration, yes he's finding every opportunity to bag out VRSF intercoolers, but VRSF is just making it way to easy for people to bag out the intercoolers right now. I still want a VRSF intercooler, I just need some basic honest information which a product page should have.
Attached Images

Last edited by Wattens; 04-01-2020 at 08:57 PM..
Appreciate 0