Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by den525 View Post
Let's not forget carbon roof etc are m performance extras just like the exhaust...

So when I refer to $115k it'll be the M2 standard car with all the standard options from factory (which Australia always get it fully loaded).

I don't even understand how the carbon fibre roof option will work... it can't be an aftermarket part... can it?
Excluding carplay there is still over $7.5k in factory options in the current M2, so really the standard car rrp at present is less than 110 drive-away, wouldn't be surprised if the Pure is no longer.

Will be interesting to see how the M Performance roof/bonnet/guards/boot lid work. Aside from the obvious problems with fitting the roof afterwards, with metallic paint in particular fitting those other panels later will almost certainly require the paint to be blended down the doors, A pillars & top of rear guards. Can't imagine too many wanting to go down the path of a virtual re-spray for their new car (in the same colour it came out of the factory!!).
Dealer told me once the M2C is released, only that and the pure will be available. Who knows.
Appreciate 0