Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by filet.M2c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbardzy View Post
Yes they should fit - I know the carbon buckets from the G8X M3 and M4 are installable into F generation cars, you just need to get the correct hardware and have some coding done. It's 30 extra bucks for that hardware kit after spending a handsome $23,500 for a set of new seats from bmwpartspros, of course. See link for seats here - https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...-black-g80x3kx

I've already looked into this because I want kyalami orange buckets in my m2c, they look like they keep you quite snug and would contrast on the already Black/orange interior perfectly.
I thought the pricing was a joke… but that's absurd. Guess I'll wait for a wrecked g80 to show up locally and try for that
Yeah, keep your eyes open.. there's a TON of destroyed G80s popping up on the m3list Instagram so I'm sure the seats will start to go for sale quite often .. I saw somebody selling 2 silver stone carbon buckets on eBay from a G8X a few days ago for 10k

However Since I replied to your thread it resparked my interest in learning about the best potential OEM+ options for our cars and I think I may be going another route but only time will tell

Still more research to be done
Appreciate 0