View Single Post
      01-10-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
RATED__M
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 6sp M2 Competition

Thinking about selling my HS/orange 6spd M2C...

So, things change and so do circumstances. My brother recently purchased the car of his dreams, a lot sooner than he thought. He currently also owns the car of my dreams (I won’t go into details about the car because that’s not necessarily the point). I originally figured by the time my brother wanted to sell his car, I’d buy it and sell the m2 (sometime in the next 3 years or so) but after purchasing his new car, he has to sell his current car. I really really would like to buy it before I don’t have the opportunity to, especially at the price he would give it to me for. With that being said, I’m toying with the idea of selling it while I have some time to think about it. It’s a HS 6spd m2c delivered in August with the exec package, and orange stitching. Windows are tinted with ceramic tint. No other mods.. 3,300 miles. (1,200 of which were put on during the first two weeks lol and the rest in the last 4 months) I’m financing it through BMW USA, so this is mainly a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in it. It’s located in palm beach, Florida. If you’re interested in any other details, please send me a message,

Thanks!

Last edited by RATED__M; 01-10-2019 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0