View Single Post
      02-11-2020, 11:13 AM   #11
mr_lab_rat
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, 2018 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMK View Post
Off topic: do your wheels rub with your 245/45/18 setup? It is quite a bit bigger on the front compare to stock 245/35/19. Most people run 245/40/18.
Typo, my tires are 245/40/18 on 18x9 ET30 wheels with 10mm spacers. No rubbing, mildly lowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
I'm not sure what version my software is on but I did end up coding the euro dsc settings as well as M4 gts mdm and have no complaints or traction issues. My car was manufactured 10/16.
Euro MDM will also take care of it, probably allows even more freedom but my updated North American software is wild enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaevansF87 View Post
No I'm not on square setup and I haven't done anything about it couldn't figure out a solution I have a service coming up might have bmw look into it
The only other search hit I got was for someone with overinflated tires describing similar symptoms. When you go to the dealer I suggest not bothering with explaining the DSC troubles, just complain about the iDrive locking up and going blank intermittently. They will update the whole car. And if you are running older software you will notice a big difference in DSC plus slightly better steering feel, and with manual less boost loss when shifting.
Appreciate 0