View Single Post
      07-08-2020, 12:32 AM   #64
kss
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 AY F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Pilot View Post
Honestly, feeling ok to spend that amount on M4C but not on M2CS does not make much sense to me. For those who complain about to the interior quality, BMW added Merino leather in the M2 CS as well as nicer CF trim pieces etc. M2 CS also comes with CF hood and lightweight 763M wheels that are a plus compared to an M4C. For those who want CCB, they can option it on the CS as well and both cars also have CF roof.. I owned both M4C and M2C, and my M2C was definitely a more fun car to drive. M4C can offer HUD and full leather but those are small details for me. If I had to make decision between these two cars, I would definitely choose the M2CS.
I prefer the look of the M2CS Over the M4C and M4CS and like the fact they added Merino leather and carbon fibre handles inside (vs the straps in the M4CS). However, they should have added heads up display and given full leather interior as well. Would have also liked to have seen a Alcantara roof liner. In Canada it’s going to come out to over $110K if you go with Misano blue and a DCT. Pushing $120k all in with Ceramic brakes. For that price, the interior needs to be more high end. Cost is higher than My M3C with all options other than ceramic brakes.

Very tempting and if I had money to burn I’d buy it, been still thinking about it, but no way could I justify the price over a M2C. If they were producing more and there was a chance that prices would drop by $15k, I’d be all over it.
Appreciate 0