JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
You seem kinda defensive every time Porsche gets mentioned on the forum, eh? "We" seem to just encompass two individuals on the forum who for whatever reason likes to live only in the BMW bubble.
Using your weird logic to compare different cars. Ok. Why not get the F-Pace SVR instead of the M2CS?

It is only a little more expensive but has more power and looks just as cool. You can even get it in the same colour scheme.

It is closer to the M2CS as it has more storage and seating room and is an exciting thing to drive.

They also have the same quarter mile time at around 12s flat and same sub 4s 0-60 (both faster than the Cayman). Extra bonus is that they both have an understated style and class that doesn't leave you looking like a total douche like a Porsche as well.
Well Davil, the journey of car buying does not have to be "logical" in the traditional sense. Car buying is an emotional purchase and sometimes people compare vehicles that are not necessary in the same "class".

For example, prior to me settling on the M2C, I also considered a ND Miata, Porsche 911T, Macan GTS/Turbo and MB GLC AMG 63. Therefore, the Jaguar is a mighty choice and even though I personally have not driven a F-Pace, I respect it and from a design perspective, it does look quite nice.

Now, we get you're not a fan of Porsche and apparently resort to name calling to substantiate your argument. That is your prerogative, no matter how irrational and childish you may sound.