United_States
Rep
Drives: Rapidly from A to B

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHRAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21450 View Post
I am planning to take Delivery at the BMW Performance Center in South Carolina on launch date in April. I have a week 15 build(HEA/Launch car) speced as LBB,Exec Package and 6 Speed Manual

I did PCD on a 1M Coupe in 2011. Totally awesome experience!

Anyone else here planning? Would be nice to have a Bimmerpost group delivery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelToe View Post
My order is at 112 status and my dealer needed my performance center paperwork today to make sure I get to take delivery there. Just waiting for production to start. Current sop estimate in the system is week 7. Add 1 week for production and maximum 8 weeks to performance center per the performance center paperwork that I just signed and I'm at week 16 for pickup. 1000 mile break in to drive it back home and I'm ready for the track in mid April!
My CA has to get approval from the "Market Manager" do to PCD, but I gave my three dates which will be all Thursdays. My car is to go into production Week 7 (Next Week) and I am hoping for a delivery date of 4/21, 4/28, or 5/5 at the Performance Center. I really hope this works out for me as I have a good friend who is willing to drive down (In his E46 M3) and he will get to participate in all the fun. I want to get a full front Xpel wrap done the next day in Greenville, but I may have to wrap my front in blue painters tape. Additionally, we plan to do Tail of the Dragon/Blue Ridge Parkway on the way home as we both live in PA. There is a possibility of us doing some Karting around VIR too!
Maybe I'll see you there. My car is also scheduled for week 7 which technically is now. I checked 'my bmw' though and it is not yet in production.