12-03-2020, 11:34 AM   #20
kiosko
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdaws View Post
Hopefully when I get rid of the CDV it'll get rid of the clunky 1-2 upshift on power.
Sorry, newbie here. "CDV"?

I received mine on Sunday night from a WI dealer. I had a 17 M4C DCT for 8 months that my wife took for a swim and was declared total loss about 3 weeks ago. Still in mourning, loved the car. I wrote up a bit of my opinion between the two cars in a different thread if you would like to read my impressions of the two cars in more detail.

The car feels very light and nimble for what it really is, especially compared to the M4. The ride is somewhere between comfort and sport settings on the M4, that is to say, it was not as harsh as I expected it. If this makes sense, it feels dartier than the M4 but does not crash as hard. The shorter wheelbase, the higher-profile tires? Not sure what it is, but it is more comfortable than expected. I think I can also attribute that impression to the seats. Much more comfortable than in the M4C that had the holes on the sides and no lumbar support adjustment. Can't wait to track it, I think it might not beat the M4 times, but will be much more fun to drive, especially with the 6SP MT!
Sublime001137.00