12-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #11
kenneth
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I've been to Watkins Glen.. (full course) but that is probably the only NE track .. I've also been to Mid Ohio Car Course but I don't count that as being really north east.. When I went to Watkins it was 24 hrs of driving to get home

I would love to make a long trip to do Calabogie, and Mosport (CTMP is way too long a name for me plus I'm old school!) and Trois Rivere or Mont Tremblant. All are a LOOONG way from TX so I would want to try and make a trip where I could do one or more of the three in a few weeks. If you see any BMW CCA events back to back or within 3 weeks like that.. shoot me a PM!
Sure, it is a possibility, as in addition to the local BMWCCA chapters (Trillium, Ottawa and Quebec chapters) holding events at the local tracks, non-local BMWCC clubs also hold events (e.g. BMWCC Boston holds a 3-day event at Tremblant every year). Calabogie, Tremblant and Mosport are top 3 of the region. Great elevation changes, blind corners, decreasing radius curves, off camber curves, carousel. All very different with unique flavours

Indeed Texas is quite far!