View Single Post
      10-14-2015, 11:37 AM   #39
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_234 View Post
Color is always an interesting one. It definitely has to do with personality types and personal preference. Usually, in design arguments, I will go on some ruthless bit (an engineer, I can't help it) and why I think something may be better or worse. With color, it truly is just a personal matter. You simply can't fault someone for loving forest green, or if somebody loves orange, or whatever. It might be an atrocity to one person, but to another it is their favorite thing. I see Alpine White bmws and just find them to be the most beautiful and think it displays the attributes of the car the best, especially in aggressive trims. I have always liked the contrasty storm trooper type look though, sharp, crisp. the blue, just annoys me. It is just too... blue. Hahaha. I mean it is ok to look at. but would I want to own it.. no.
Agreed. I can't really say crap because I like Austin Yellow (about the most polarizing standard color you can get from BMW).

With a BMW M though, I just feel like you need to try to go with a unique color. It just works well with the more aggressive look.

But to be honest, you really can't go wrong with any color... ok apart from brown.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0