BadgerDog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwstephen View Post
just in case anyone cares. I think I might have found a potential solution to this.

Since the crooked seat angle applies to the driver side seat. I.e. In USA LHD driver seat is crooked, and in other parts of the world RHD driver seat is crooked, I am going to order the passenger side seat frame of a RHD vehicle to swap into my LHD driver seat. Per real oem, they are different part numbers which may solve for the crooked seat issue.

If that doesn't work, I also manage to find a junk set of driver side seat rails. I am going to try to widen/elongate the holes at the rail to give more degrees of freedom to angle the seat dead center. Then I'll clamp down the seats with larger washers.

stay tuned for pics!
I had never noticed the seat was a bit crooked until your post (DAMN YOU! lol). So while I dont feel the need to do anythign about it, Im genuinely curious what your tests turn up. Keep us posted! Even those who dont feel the need to "fix it" can still learn a thing or two about how the cars are built / subtle differences between versions and frankly thats kinda interesting to some of us.
Appreciate 0