Rep
Drives: Retired 2017 F87 M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BAN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipersix View Post
i'd like to ask if can someone volunteer to do the printing of the tickets. Even though I can have these printed here in the Philippines, my problem would be postage as the our postage isn't really that reliable not unless I have them couriered. So I prefer to avoid the normal postage system as much as possible. The vinyl color that i canvased was matte white by the way.

If someone can do the printing, I can just send him the .ai file and he can do the printing from his side.
Whats the plan? After all the voting picking one design and going with that one or having multiple designs?

I believe there is a local guy here around me that offers sticker services but its always cheaper to go with one color and one single design and make bulk..

If that's the plan I can ask him for a quote.

Also, we need to be conscious about the length of them in order to be able to ship them out at a reasonable price. Has to fit in either a normal mailing envelope or in a manila type envelope that could fit some type of hard carton protection to avoid having them bent in shipment.
We can just go with design2. If you have a local guy there that can make it for cheap I can send you the file and you can do the printing. Can u let us know the price including postage. As for dimension we can go with 8.5 x 1
2017 M2 Coupe:|Black Sapphire Metallic|DCT|Nav/Idrive|M Performance CF Spoiler|M Performance CF DCT Interior| M Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grills| M Performance Steel Pedals | Eventuri CF CAI | 19" Brixton Rims | KW V3 Clubsport |
Retired: |2008 328i Sedan|Montego Blue|
Appreciate 0