Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87_LCI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
This.

The new GT4 will not disappoint, but the M2CS might. I'd only chose the M2CS between the two if I needed rear seats for practicality.
The problem is unless you have already bought a P car (or 5) from a dealer you aren't getting the 718GT4 new...doesn't matter how much $$ you have or who you think you are. I tried to get on the list at two dealerships and the sales guys just laughed at me...literally. One guy actually said "No chance. Zero. I can sell you a Macan if you want."
Try harder. I have 2 deposits at #6 and #14 at 2 out of state dealerships. Both should honor MSRP. It's not hard to get these cars at MSRP and without prior history if you really tried.

And yes, the dealerships did get that many allocations on the previous GT4 so they should get at least as many this time since the production numbers will be higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1monQc View Post
Agreed.

The next logical step after an M2 is a GT Porsche IMO (GTS, GT4, GT3/RS)
Agree but GTS is no GT car

GT4 is barely a GT car It has the 'N55' red head stepchild engine treatment, not a real GT engine. The new one is supposed to have the detuned 991.2 4L GT3 motor which will be sick.
The next GT4 will not get the 4L from the GT3. It will get the old 3.8L with X51 and an upgraded intake. Still very very good.
Appreciate 1
Brake_Late1937.50