akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
I just drove a manual M2C at a porsche dealership having 1k miles and loved it , the transmission and clutch is really great and the car felt nimble and very fast
1. Is there a digital speedometer which displays speeds in the center , I got the digital display when I hit BC but it wouldn't show the speed along with trip A or trip B details

2. Secondly does the car shows the gear indicator which gear it's in, not the computer telling to shift to which gear? Both of them were in my M3s but couldn't locate in the short test drive

3. Does it have active sound I mean it amplifies the exhaust sound though the speakers ?

I like this car and currently drive a C7 vette, car feels nimble and quicker off the lot than the C7 although the C7 has 60hp more and torque.

Looks good in person too . Liked it lot better than my F80 M3s
1. You are correct that you either see the digital speed, oil temperature, or trip and elapsed mileage. Can not get a combination of the above.

2. I don’t have a 6 speed but the DCT does show which gear you are in.

3. ASD is present. I have the ASD bypass installed. ASD is a fake exhaust sound not an amplified real sound.
Don't have the MT but if I recall it doesn't show you what gear you are in.
Appreciate 1
ROASTM163.50