akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
I loved everything about my F80 M3. I just liked everything about the M2C that much more (hence why I say you have no bad options). But, as many many people have noted on this forum, the shorter wheelbase, upgraded looks and seats and brakes, the 6MT availability (which the F80 has too but combined with the rest is perfect), the price point, and the bliss feel on turn in and mountain carving made it a no brainer for me. I don't really need a 4 door as my wife has one (she has an F80 too), and I wanted the last great small M cars before they all turn to soulless straight line cars.

If you want a very performance driver oriented car - get the M2. If you want a performance driver oriented car that has a few compromises because it's also a more luxury focused car (see full leather options etc) then get the M3/4.
Thank you, that helps. I don't track or anything like I mentioned already, I commute 5 days a week around an hour each way so comfort is my priority. On a nice day or weekend, I like to have something that is fun. I think the M3 or M4 is the better choice.
Is the m4 really more comfortable though? Have you test driven the seats back to back?
Appreciate 0