10-10-2020, 02:51 AM   #91
widetyres
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 DCT, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBig2 View Post
I'm about to have my car coded to the settings you have up here, and I'm just wondering beforehand if there are any other aspects of the driving dynamics that can be converted to M4 GTS as well such as the ABS braking or DSC OFF modes?
I'm not aware that you can change those modes - primary adjustments are EPS, DSC and GHAS.

Quote:
Since I track in DSC OFF mode, will I still be able to experience the benefits you've described or will it only apply to the Euro MDM mode?
The steering in DSC off mode with GTS coding is fantastic - the best variant of all the codings/modes available. You will like it.
The Euro setting is apparently only related to the tire monitoring system, so you should get all the benefits either way.

Quote:
Also just curious if you are running staggered or squared wheel fitment and wondering if that would affect the damper settings since I am on a square setup for track.
I'm running the staggered on my car at the moment. i shouldn't think it would affect the damping that much, but may have a slight impact due to different unsprung weights.

PS: The 2 click differential front to rear is also great on the road, not just for track.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0