View Single Post
      10-08-2020, 07:03 PM   #90
BigBig2
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by widetyres View Post
Interesting re the diff - will have to look into that further.

You have the click difference the wrong way round - I did the same at first given that they are sold as rebound adjustment only. However, I spoke with a racer friend who said that they would definitively be doing compression as well. Knowing that I flipped the clicks difference and it was an amazing result.

It might seem weird to think of it that way, but run the fronts 2 clicks softer than the rears and you won't have any understeer at all and can run the suspension a bit softer all around but still have great turn in.

Well worth a go. Hope it works for you.
I'm about to have my car coded to the settings you have up here, and I'm just wondering beforehand if there are any other aspects of the driving dynamics that can be converted to M4 GTS as well such as the ABS braking or DSC OFF modes?

Since I track in DSC OFF mode, will I still be able to experience the benefits you've described or will it only apply to the Euro MDM mode?

Also just curious if you are running staggered or squared wheel fitment and wondering if that would affect the damper settings since I am on a square setup for track.

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0