Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminalaudio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminalaudio View Post
Is there any way we can code with BimmerCode?
Yes, in "Expert Mode" for each individual seat module (Driver and Passenger) in BimmerCode..

It works for a friend's 2018 M4, so I see no reason it shouldn't work for the M2C.
Can someone post the steps .. I'm afraid to mess with something in expert mode. Thanks
No guts, no glory..

It's pretty simple bro but if the parameters I listed above looks like Arabic to you, I suggest you get someone a little more experienced to code it for you.
Come on! They are not the same. Smh

I hope someone can post the bimmercode steps.
Thanks
I'm not sure how you expect someone to post "steps," short of making a DIY video.

** Locate each individual seat module in the Bimmercode menu.

**Go into "Expert mode," for each module and "custom" the hex change for each parameter listed.

**Save each parameter individually.

**Done. Move on to the next line of change.

[/B]

Honestly, a chimp can use Bimmercode, it unbelievable easy to "code."

I wasn't even trying to be demeaning but merely suggesting if this is too much for you, maybe you shouldn't take the chance and mess with it and instead find someone with a little more experienced to help before you unwittingly make an erroneous input and screw something up.

I tried to post some iPhone snapshots to help guild you but this Bimmerpost APP is not allowing me to.. PM if there is someone specific you need to know, I'm willing to help.
Appreciate 1